I'm Back...just listed...

by - February 28, 2014

Hi guys, I'm back from NOLA!  Let me just say, my eyes were wide open in New Orleans...lol.  What a city...more on that next week.  I'll give you tips on how to enjoy the city should you be venturing there for this years Essence Music Festival.

As for now, I am back at work uploading items to my Etsy shop.
Here's a peek at a couple new items recently listed.

Check out my etsy shop to purchase.
 VINTAGE - CROCHET WEDDING BLANKET

 VINTAGE - CROCHET CHEVRON BLANKET

 VINTAGE - FRAMED NEEDLE POINT

Live the life you dream about, I dare you.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Welcome back! I was following your adventures on Instagram. Looks like you had a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a crochet wedding blanket. how interesting! glad to know you made it there and back safely. i look forward to the update! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram