First Thrift Haul of 2014

by - January 06, 2014

The bag is marked, Tumi Arts made in Ecuador
100% pony skin, 100% leather trim and strap...brass buckle detailing, cross body bag. 




Decorative plate...with plate hanger attached.
The color blue seems to be following me...I love it.
 Marked Campos Mexico - 1958 
56 years old

My heart skipped a beat when I saw this...It just reminds me of something I used to make in my textile class in high school.



I'm really trying to purchase less clothing...I have a lot...and I don't really have the opportunity to rock it all...but, I will rock these for sure...probably everyday...

Adidas Samba Sneakers



Okay...I don't really wear red shoes.  But, it's 2014 and I'm up for trying new things...actually, my new years resolution is to do more things that I have NEVER done before...So, if you ask me to do something and I say, "no"...don't take it personally...I'm just trying to do new things...starting with these Kenneth Cole Red Leather Shoes...lol.


 I picked up this embroidered pillow...just because I think it would look good on a simple white bed...something this spring.



...and there you have it...not bad.  If I didn't tell you guys that I thrifted all of this...you would think I spent a fortune at my favorite store Anthropologie.  Don't you agree?

You May Also Like

1 comments

Live the life you dream about...I dare you.

Follow Me On Instagram